In-person/Online Practice Course
with Zenki Dillo Roshi
September 24 - November 12, 2022
This course emphasizes the posture of not-knowing—a radical openness toward our sensory and bodily experience. How do we realize our undivided intimacy with all things and cultivate a mind of "no fixed views?"
'Wisdom Mind' is the third course in a 4-part series covering the basic teachings with which Buddhism answers our inmost request: transformation, liberation from suffering, wisdom, and compassion.
(all components are optional—you may choose how to participate)
Live and Online
(attend at BZC or via Zoom)
- Weekly Dharma Talks (Sat 9:50–10:40am) and Q&A (10:50–11:30am)
- Weekly Dharma Dialogue (Wed 7–8:30pm)
- Weekend Seminar (Oct 21-23)
- Practice Buddy Meetings
(available in the web portal)
- Recordings of all Weekly Dharma Talks and Dharma Dialogues (life-time access)
- Daily practice suggestions for all weekly topics (3-5min audio or reading)
- Book excerpts from "The Path of Aliveness"
Aligned with Part 3 of Zenki Roshi's book,
"The Path of Aliveness" (Shambhala 2022).
- The Posture of Not-Knowing
- Participating in the Great Mystery
- The Two Truths
- No Fixed View
Navigating Self and Non-Self
Weekend Seminar (Oct 21-23)
(can be attended separately)
- Undivided Activity
- Expressing Big Mind
- Living and Speaking from the Felt Sense